Argan oil is a well-known product, also known as ‘liquid gold’, which is a 100% organic product extracted from the kernels of Argan tree (Argania) from Morocco. Argan cream is also available now. It contains rich amount of nutrients, vitamin E, and fatty acids. These properties make it highly beneficial in skin and hair nourishment and is an inevitable ingredient of popular cosmetic products of celebrities. However, it is not just for the celebrities and rich, any one can enjoy the benefits of Argan oil and cream now.
Berber women used this oil from ancient times for beauty care, which has rich amount of Omega-6, polyphenols, sterols, vitamin E, antioxidants, and natural peptides. The oil is globally known for its moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, soothing, restructuring, and antioxidant properties. The components in it found to rebuild skin’s protective film and increase the nutritional value of skin cells. Argan oil is found to fight conditions like hair loss, eczema, acne, burns, aging skin, psoriasis, dehydrated skin, chapped skin, irritation, redness, scars, stretch marks etc.
Argan oil is used in skin and hair treatments for many centuries now, but Argan Cream is a comparatively newer product. However, it also has the same properties of the oil and is ideal to be applied on all types of skins. The cream consistency now makes it easier to apply.
As an enriched face cream formulation, Argan cream protects the collagen fibers or the skin and fights against enzymatic degradation. This stabilizes the skin texture offering long lasting anti-aging effect. Argan cream can form an additional barrier to skin by protecting the elasticity and suppleness of the skin and retain the youthful look.
Features of new Argan Cream and usage
- Argan cream protects collagen fibers and block enzymatic degradation.
- Stabilizes skin barrier.
- Protects elasticity and youthfulness.
- Acts on dry and flaky skin and make it supple and soft.
The application of Argan cream is so simple than oil. You can apply a small amount of cream directly on to face, neck, and décolleté. There are two varieties available in Argan cream as day cream that needed to be applied in the morning and night cream, which has to be applied before bedtime.
Ingredients of Argan cream
The day cream has 3% pure virgin Argan oil and the night cream contains 5% of pure virgin Argan oil (rich in Vitamin E and Omega 6). Other major ingredients are water, Glyceril Stearate, Paraffin Oil, Sorbitol, PEG100 Stereate, Clycerin Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidylbehenyl Alcohol, Demitihocone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Carbomer, Tetradibutyk Pentaerithyrityl Hydroxy Hydrocinnamate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Prunis Dulcis, and Triethanolamine etc.
A few usage of Argan cream
- As skin moisturizer –Use it to hydrate and soften your skin during cold dry seasons. Vitamin E and fatty acids can give your skin a natural boost.
- Anti-aging – Apply Argan cream to give a charming glow to skin and reduce visibility of wrinkles. The anti-oxidant effect of it makes it an ideal angi-agining product.
- Dry skin agent – Conditions like eczema can make your skin raw, flaky, and itchy, where Argan cream can help. Apply a little cream on to the skin and massage gently.
- Acne – It can soothe the afflicted skin and promote healing. Argan oil and cream are non-greasy, so ideal to apply for acne conditions which is caused by oily skin.
The antioxidant properties of our cream are highly beneficial in healing of cracked, irritated, burned, or damaged skin. Along with its healing properties, it can also be used as a preventive application for dry and sore skin. 100% Bioargan cream is also ideal to protect against skin stretch marks during pregnancy.